A section of HRPA 200 - Personnel Administration is available for registration in April. “HRPA 200" is scheduled for 1:30-:00 p.m, Tuesday, April 16 in FREH 248, the upstairs training lab in Freehafer Hall.
Attendees learn how to accurately complete PA (Personnel Action) forms for each action. The actions include: new hire, rehire, transfer, change in pay, add additional appointment, end additional appointment and separation.
The information in the course is intended for time administrators, supervisors, leave approvers, payroll mentors. Cindy Konyk is teaching. The prerequisites for this class are: SAPNAV 115, BMD 100, and HRPA 150.
Staff can assure their space in a class by following these steps to enroll:
1. Click “HRPA 200 - Personnel Administration" to open the training registration site.
2. Choose the April 16 section and click “Add to Cart.”
3. Click “Checkout.”
4. Sign in with Purdue career account and password.
5. Confirm that the registration information that displays is correct and click “Submit.”
6. Verify that the section that displays is correct and click “Process Registration” to complete the registration.
Questions and comments about the class may be directed to the Business Services Training and Communications Center at BSTCHelp@purdue.edu.