Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Sign In
Manage PermissionsManage Permissions
Version HistoryVersion History

CRV and OBC Processing through the Bursar Office

<br>&nbsp; CRV (CE) and OBC (CB) Documents must still be printed and included with deposits sent for processing at the Bursar Office in the same way they have always been.&nbsp; DO NOT USE document type SA for these deposits.If you have already submitted a deposit and not included the document, please forward a printed copy to the Bursar Office or call 49029 with the document number.
Contact Information:   Val Corley, Assistant Bursar, Payment Processing, Bursar, 47584