Registration has opened for “HRBN 150 — Introduction to Leave Policy.” The class is scheduled for 8:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m., Friday, Feb. 22, in FREH 1-2 (Freehafer Hall). The course covers the University’s leave policy, as it applies to business-related and personal leaves, including the processes for requesting and approving the leaves.
HRBN 150 is a prerequisite to “HRBN 240—Disabilities and Workers Compensation.”
To ensure a seat in “HRBN 150 - Introduction to Leave Policy,” participants can enroll by following these steps:
1. Click HRBN 150 - Introduction to Leave Policy to open Training Registration site.
2. Select the Feb. 22 section and click “Add to Cart.”
3. Click “Checkout.”
4. Sign in with Purdue career account and password.
5. Verify that the registration information that displays is correct and click “Submit.”
6. Verify that the section that displays is correct and click “Process Registration” to complete the registration.
Enrollees must have completed the prerequisites: HRPA 150 — System Inquiry and BMD 100 — Master Data, an online course available via Blackboard.
For more information about “HRBN 150” or any of the Business Services training courses, please contact the Business Services Training and Communications team at BSTCHelp@purdue.edu.