The two-part “BCDAR 210—Collections, Disbursement and Accounts Receivable” training, is scheduled for November 12 and 14, 2013. The sessions will meet Tuesday, November 12 from 1:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Thursday, November 14 from 8:30 a.m. to 12 noon. Both sessions will still meet in FREH 248 training lab.
The course is taught by Edie Doland of the Student and Receivables Business Services. Participants will gain hands-on experience with accounts receivable master data; entering, posting and reconciling charges; locating document numbers; reviewing business partner account balances; requesting reports; and reporting in the Public Sector Collections Disbursement module.
There is a course prerequisite, “BCDAR 100—Intro to Public Sector Collections and Disbursements,” an online course presented in Blackboard. “BDCAR 100” must be completed prior to the start of the “BCDAR 210” class.
To ensure a seat in the “BCDAR 210” class, please follow these steps to enroll:
1. Click BCDAR 210—Collections, Disbursement and Accounts Receivable to open the Training Registration site.
2. Select the desired section (Nov. 12 and 14) and click the adjacent “Add to Cart.”
3. Click “Checkout.”
4. Sign in with Purdue career account and password.
5. Confirm that the registration information that displays is correct and click “Submit.”
6. Verify that the section that displays is correct and click “Process Registration” to complete the registration.