“Introduction to Continuous Leave Action” training is available to business office staff in March.
“HRBN 200 - Introduction to Continuous Leave Action” is scheduled for 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m, Thursday, Mar. 14 in room 2-1 of Freehafer Hall.
This course will cover how to:
• distinguish between intermittent and continuous leave
• correctly fill out the RLA (Request and Leave Action)
and the Leave Action Form
• determine who to call for assistance with difficult or complicated cases
• identify available resources providing help
The information in the course is intended for time administrators, supervisors, leave approvers, payroll mentors. Cindy Stephens is teaching. The prerequisites for this class are: SAPNAV 115, BMD 100, HRPA 150, HRBN 150, and HRTM 220.
Staff can assure their space in a class by following these steps to enroll:
1. Click “Introduction to Continuous Leave Action” for schedule of classes.
2. Choose desired section and click “Add to Cart.”
3. Click “Checkout.”
4. Sign in with Purdue career account and password.
5. Confirm that the registration information that displays is correct and click “Submit.”
6. Verify that the section that displays is correct and click “Process Registration” to complete the registration.
Questions and comments about the class may be directed to the Business Services Training and Communications Center at BSTCHelp@purdue.edu.