Employees who use Concur Travel and Expense to arrange travel, create travel requests and expense reports can gain some hands-on experience by attending TRVLC 200 – Concur Traveler Training. The next offering is scheduled for May 21 from 2:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. and will meet in FREH 248, located on the second floor of Freehafer Hall.
This course is designed for individuals who use Concur Travel and Expense to arrange travel and create travel requests and expense reports. This course introduces travelers to the electronic travel and expense system. The content ensures they have the knowledge, skills and abilities to make a travel request, book travel, and complete expense reports within Concur. This is a hands-on course where participants are given exercises to ensure they can use the Concur Travel and Expense system.
Participants can ensure their place in TRVLC 200 – Concur Traveler Training the class by following these steps to enroll:
- Click to TRVLC 200 – Concur Traveler Training to open the Training Registration site.
- Click “Add to Cart” for desired section and wait for a new page to display.
- Click “Checkout.”
- Sign in with Purdue career account and password.
- Verify that the registration information that displays is correct and click “Submit.”
- Verify that the date that displays is correct and click “Process Registration” to complete the registration.