Support Staff and Business Office employees who assist employees with travel arrangements, travel requests or expense reports should attend TRVLC 250 – Concur Business Office and Support Staff Training. The two-part training which provides detailed information and hands-on opportunities in Concur Travel and Expense is scheduled to meet May 20 and May 21, both sessions meeting from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. in FREH 248, located on the second floor of Freehafer Hall. Staff is encouraged to attend Part 1 – Booking and Travel Requests first, and then attend Part 2 – Expense Reports.
This course introduces the business office and support staff, to the electronic travel and expense system. The content ensures they have the knowledge, skills and abilities to make a travel request, book travel segments, complete expense reports and review these for accuracy within Concur. Part One covers booking travel and completing travel requests, and Part Two covers preparing expense reports. This is a hands-on course where participants are given exercises to create requests, expense reports and book travel in a training instance of Concur.
To enroll in the two-part TRVLC 250 – Concur Business Office and Support Staff Training the class by following these steps to enroll:
- Click to TRVLC 250 – Concur Business Office and Support Staff Training to open the Training Registration site.
- Click “Add to Cart” for desired section and wait for a new page to display.
- Click “Checkout.”
- Sign in with Purdue career account and password.
- Verify that the registration information that displays is correct and click “Submit.”
- Verify that the date that displays is correct and click “Process Registration” to complete the registration.