This basic training is designed for business office staff who manage SPS funds. This course provides a lecture and practice lab with hands-on instruction on navigating and understanding GM AIMS Account Projections.
The classes and labs are:
BSGM 230 - GM AIMS Account Projection - 8:15 -11:00 a.m.; Wednesday April 16, 2014; FREH 1-2. This lecture introduces participants to GM AIMS Account Projections in the OnePurdue protal and covers navigation through the application and creating a projection.
BSGM 230L - GM AIMS Account Projection Course Lab - 11:00 - Noon, Wednesday April 16, 2014; FREH 248. This lab allows participants to practice using the GM AIMS account projection application. BSGM 230 is a prerequisite to this lab.
Participants can ensure their place in the class by following these steps to enroll:
- Click BSGM 230 - GM AIMS Account Projection or BGMS 230L - GM AIMS Account Projection Course Lab to open the Training Registration site.
- Click “Add to Cart” and wait for a new page to display.
- Click “Checkout.”
- Sign in with Purdue career account and password.
- Verify that the registration information that displays is correct and click “Submit.”
- Verify that the date that displays is correct and click “Process Registration” to complete the registration.