Receiving in Ariba Information and Tips
The Receiving in Ariba QRC is located on the business@purdue website under Procurement->Ariba.
- Prior to submitting the receipt, the receiver should verify the correct quantity is listed in the accepted field on the line items physically received.
- Only mark the “Close order” button yes if the purchase order (PO) is complete.
- If the entire receipt is a zero quantity and the close button is yes, the PO will be canceled in SAP. The P_Manual Supplier Team is added to the approval flow.
- If there are any zero receipted line items and the “close order” button is yes, those lines will be canceled in SAP.
- When the Reopen order button is clicked the P_Manual Supplier Team is added to the approval flow.
- To stop receipt emails notifications, follow the Edit Receipt Email Notification Preferences for Receivers in Ariba QRC.
Cindi Stinebaugh, Business Analyst, Procurement Services, 47279|