The next offering of “HRPA 150—System Inquiry” has opened for registration. The class meets 8:30 a.m. to noon, Thursday, Feb. 7 in FREH 248, the second-floor training lab in Freehafer Hall.
“HRPA 150” teaches attendees how to search for employee, position and org unit data using transaction codes. Participants also learn about data elements in the SAP system related to employees and their positions. The class is taught by Cindy Nelson Konyk of the Payroll Appointment Service Center.
“HRPA 150” is a prerequisite for HRPA 200—Personnel Administration
, next offered Dec. 13; and HRTM 220—Time Administration
, next taught Mar. 14 and 15. Prerequisites for “HRPA 150” are BDM 100—Master Data
and HROV 100—Introduction to Human Resources Basics
. Both are online courses offered through Blackboard.
Participants can ensure their seat in “HRPA 150” by enrolling following these steps:
1. Click HRPA 150—System Inquiry
to open Training Registration site.
2. Select the Dec. 5 section and click “Add to Cart.”
3. Click “Checkout.”
4. Sign in with Purdue career account and password.
5. Verify that the registration information that displays is correct and click “Submit.”
6. Verify that the section that displays is correct and click “Process Registration” to complete the registration.
For more information about “HRPA 150,” or any other Business Services training course, please contact a member of the Business Services Training and Communications team at BSTCHelp@purdue.edu