The Travel Hot Topics session scheduled for June 24th still has seats available. The class will meet 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. in Lawson Computer Science Building Room 1142. The general session will be followed by an open question and answer session. The session is open to business office staff involved with the travel process and will be facilitated by the Travel Continuous Improvement an Support (CIS) Team.
Participants can ensure their place in Travel Hot Topics/Q&A by following these steps to enroll:
- Click to Travel Hot Topics/Q&A to open the Training Registration site.
- Click “Add to Cart” for desired section and wait for a new page to display.
- Click “Checkout.”
- Sign in with Purdue career account and password.
- Verify that the registration information that displays is correct and click “Submit.”
- Verify that the date that displays is correct and click “Process Registration” to complete the registration.