A selection of seventeen sessions from NACUBO’s annual meeting is available online at no additional cost to @purdue.edu email address holders. Sessions may be viewed individually from Monday, August 4th through February 1, 2015.
The sessions include:
- General Session: Alison Levine
- Creating Effective Student Financial Literacy Programs
- Surviving and Thriving During Presidential Transitions
- Performance Management's Role in State Funding for Higher Education
- Facilities Jeopardy: Ask the Right Questions to Get the Right Answers
- Benchmarking Financial Data for Board Outreach and Education
- Accounting Update for Independent Institutions
- Leveraging Collaboration to Mitigate Risk
- CBO Retirements Ahead: Are We Ready?
- Communicating Financial Information Effectively
- Attorney Perspectives: Enterprise Risk Management in a Time of Innovation
- Sustainable Investment: Considering Fiduciary Responsibilities and Proactive Steps
- Oracle Panel Discussion and Reception — Achieving Institutional Effectiveness Through Data-Driven Decision Making
- Understanding IT Risks: A Primer for CFOs and Finance Professionals Technology
- Enrollment Strategies that Maximize ROI and Deliver the Class You Want
- Leading the Pack: Generating Revenue Through Campuswide Partnerships
- Shared Services for Operational Efficiency
Detailed descriptions of sessions are available here
To register your @purdue.edu address for individual access:
- Create a (free) MyNACUBO account on the NACUBO website at www.nacubo.org (or utilize your existing account, if applicable).
- Register for the NACUBO Annual Meeting Online. Select the no-cost Group Registration option.
- After registration, an email confirmation will be sent containing instructions for online access.