Intended Audience: Users of SharePoint that have at least Contribute access
Prerequisite Skills: none
Course Description: This hands-on course covers the fundamentals of Microsoft SharePoint 2010 use, and presents information and guidelines specific to Purdue's SharePoint service. Topics include:
Working with Libraries
Managing and working with Lists and Views
Working with Blogs, Wikis, Workspaces, Calendars, and Workflows
Using SharePoint with Microsoft Office 2010 software
Permissions and the basics of Managing a SharePoint Site. (The course includes the full content of SP 211 - SharePoint 2010 Permissions)
Details: January 28 & 29th (Tue. & Wed., 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.)- FREH 248 Training Lab
Registration for this course is required:
- Click SP 202 - Using SharePoint Efficiently to open the Training Registration site.
- Click “Add to Cart” and wait for a new page to display.
- Click “Checkout.”
- Sign in with Purdue career account and password.
- Verify that the registration information that displays is correct and click “Submit.”
- Verify that the date that displays is correct and click “Process Registration” to complete the registration.